BETA website testing team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S, E and motherfudging O *thats search engine optimisation for normal people

2 posters

Go down

S, E and motherfudging O *thats search engine optimisation for normal people Empty S, E and motherfudging O *thats search engine optimisation for normal people

Post  delaid Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:25 pm

what are your plans for SEO?
I am only really familiar with Google, Bing and Yahoo. and when i say familair i mean, i know Google and know that i need to know Bing and Yahoo.

and i bet i know someone who could tell us all about it.....les...over to you
delaid
delaid

http://www.alwaysdelaid.com

Back to top Go down

S, E and motherfudging O *thats search engine optimisation for normal people Empty Re: S, E and motherfudging O *thats search engine optimisation for normal people

Post  Admin Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:49 pm

Another good question.

Google seems rather secretive as to what their exact forumla/algorythm is for determining what gets you a +1 up the rank towards top number 1 listing.

But they do give plenty of advise on their site as to what things one needs to do to ensure it is indexed correctly.

Keywords are a given obviously. A lot of the many various pages that go past the initial concrete set pages such as the home page, about page, etc etc can be set with keywords but the dynamic pages generated beyond that would not be key wordable, though I imagine some of the text content may be picked up.

My brain is sleepy right now but I think as a matter of course tomorrow night after work I will read more off the google website as I know they have some tips to pay attention to that may assist in getting a good listing.

As for Bing and Yahoo, I have not really delved into these areas so I am going to have to read up on that some more.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://groovybeta.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum